Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wearing My Brand New Shoes


Hey, I put some new shoes on/ And suddenly everything's right
 

Sneakers aren't usually my thing outside of the gym, but these?  These are marvelous.
 

Sweater, thrifted; jeans, Target; shoes, Target.
 

They are so marvelous that they inspired me to take blog photos on an otherwise lazy Sunday.  I have little makeup, no jewelry, but the shoes more than make up for it.  They're on clearance at Target right now.  They're less in the store than they are online.
 

Also contributing to my good mood and fine footwear is the second pair of Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insoles I purchased on the same Target trip.  Check back tomorrow morning for part two of my review.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.