Friday, November 15, 2013

All the Colors

Colors make me happy, and I'd like to feel this good every day.  The high, high heels and waves of color left me feeling cheerful and confident.
 

Sweater dress, thrifted; tights (both pairs), Target; tall shoes, Target; earrings, purchased in Las Vegas; bracelet, purchased in Cozumel; necklace, ebay; shoes of shame; swapped.
 

When I wear extreme heels I always bring a pair of backup flats.  I think of them as the shoes of shame that I switch to if I can't handle my heels all day.
 

The dimensional effect with the tights was achieved with a pair of opaque purple ones plus the fuchsia lace ones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.