Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun-ctional

It's not too often that an outfit really puts the fun in functional for me, but this one does.  The jacket is jersey.  The pants are denim.  The shoes are sneakers.  This is a comfortable, do whatever outfit, but it also has stripes, leopard, pattern mixing and hot peppers.
 

Jacket, Target; jeans, Sam's Club; shoes, Target; earrings, Claire's; necklace, Fire Mountain Gems.
What is wrong with my arms in this
picture? They look too long.
 



I recently replaced the original white shoe laces in these shoes with red ones.  This was an excellent decision.  Learn from my wisdom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.