Friday, February 21, 2014

Not the Postman

I am obviously not the postman.  For one thing, I'm not a man.  Also, rain, snow, ice, power outages, and earthquakes will all keep me from my task.  I had extended time away from both my real work and blogging.  Now I'm back and ready to catch up on some of my lost outfits.
 

Glasses, Costco; dress, ebay; shirt, thrifted; tights, Walmart; shoes, Target; earrings, Claire's; necklace, ebay.
 

I just love these new glasses.  I wanted to pick something that would encourage me to wear glasses more and give my eyes a break from contacts.  I found these and another pair at Costco, and I ordered another pair and a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com. I especially love these.  The rest of the outfit plays a supporting role to the glasses.  When two leopard prints, patterned tights, and a giant centipede necklace can play second fiddle to a pair of glasses, those are the glasses for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Great dress, great layers and I love the glasses! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.