Monday, February 10, 2014

What's New Pussycat?

This dress is covered in a print of tiny Siamese cats.  I liked it so much I bought one for myself and one for my sister.  Some might say we're a little old for matching sister outfits.  I think they're wrong... and we live across the country from each other anyway.
 

Sweater, thrifted; scarf, from my grandmother; dress, Target; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, gifted (thanks Sue & Kristin!).
 

I tied the pink and tan tones in the dress with grey and tan accessories.  The scarf has both grey and tan, so it ties all the colors together.
Sneak peek of Wonton.
 


I spent all day thinking that if I somehow wore this dress on the main stage of RuPaul's Drag Race (unlikely because I'm a cisgender woman), one of the judges would undoubtedly tell me my cats are showing.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest. Dress. Ever. I love this outfit; the color palette is just lovely on you.

    Hi Wonton!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.