Thursday, May 29, 2014

Curls and Swirls

My hair is naturally straight- really straight.  It won't hold a curl from a curling iron for love nor money, but it will work a little texture if I let it dry in a doughnut bun.  Finally, curls!
 

Dress, Target; shrug, Walmart; shoes, Target; earrings, Arts in the Heart.
 

Once I discovered that my hair would curl somewhat if I let it dry in a bun, I actually used hair product to freeze the curls in place.  Lately I don't do anything to my hair, so product is a bit foreign.
 

The fierce and fabulous heels from Target required shoes of shame just in case.  As predicted, I wasn't woman enough to wear 4+ inch heels all day.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.