Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Look

I think this is my best ever "sexy librarian" look, but you don't have to take my word for it.  Friends and coworkers stopped me all day long to tell me I look like a sexy librarian.  My response: I wish I was a librarian.
 

Shirt, Talbots; shrug, Target; skirt, eShakti.com; shoes, Younkers; earrings, TJ Maxx.
Pay your overdue fines!
 I was initially skeptical of the fact that this set from eShakti.com was a crop top and skirt combo instead of a dress.  Now I'm a convert.  The two pieces are versatile, comfortable, and cute.  Also, pockets!
 

I left the tie of the shirt undone for most of the day, but I remembered how cute it looks tied when I started to take photos.  The other great part of this outfit is the hair.  It's a prim bun today, and tomorrow it will be the only way I can get a curl to sort of stay in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.