Monday, July 7, 2014

Boom Boom Pow

Hi!  Is anyone still out there?  It's been so long since I posted, I've almost forgotten how.  Let's give it a try. 

I wore this quite a while ago, but I loved it enough to dig through my photos to find these.  This outfit is supposed to be science-themed.  The national summer reading program theme is "Fizz Boom Science," but this outfit delivers more boom boom pow.
 

Shirt, thrifted; skirt, Target; belt, thrifted; shoes, Youkners; earrings, Claire's; necklace, handmade by me; glasses, Costco.
 

This necklace is my knockoff of the Tyrannosaurus rex necklace by Tatty Devine.  Do you have an extra $195 sitting around?  If so, go buy the original (or buy one for me).  If not, check out my tutorial.
 

This was an outfit worth saving.  I felt fierce and, I'm sure, blinded more than a few with science.


Or maybe with my boom boom pow.

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is fantastic, but that necklace is truly amazing! I can't believe you made that!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.