Sunday, August 24, 2014

And Then I Touched Bianca del Rio

I'm not going to bury the lead on this one.  I touched Bianca del Rio on Friday night.  There's photographic proof somewhere, and I'll post it as soon as I get it.  If you're not familiar with Bianca del Rio, you don't really know me at all, do you? she's the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6.  Do yourself a favor and watch this show.  It's the best thing on TV.  Seriously.  Then go to Bianca's site and buy something.  Seriously.

I attended the South Carolina Pride President's Ball featuring Bianca del Rio with two of my best friends. At the end of the night Kristin, Holly, and I had our pic taken with.Bianca. Her comment: "What do we have here, the cast of Downton Abbey?" Need that pic.
Looking good, feeling gorgeous.


I'll now subject you to even more outfit pics than usual because I look fantastic.  One day I'll be old and shriveled, so let me be young(ish) and hot(ish) now.  Thanks to my friend Natalie for suggesting that I wear this necklace as a headband.
 

Now serving legendary goddess realness.  The dress code was your best black and white.  I decided black would be easy, so I went with white.
 

Dress, Ross; earrings, Walmart; headband (really a necklace), ebay; shoes, Target.
My friend told me how photogenic I am.
I'll give you photogenic.
Unfortunately I got something on the dress over the course of the night.  Say a prayer to Saint Oxiclean.

 

Can I tell you how much I love Bianca del Rio.  That clown is my spirit animal.  She has a combination of stone-cold, caustic bitch and self-deprecating, vulnerable bitch that speaks to me.
Wow, wow, wow.  Veronica la Blank is an amazing
performer.  Her lip sync to Beyonce's "If I Were
a Boy" brought down the house.
Nicole Roberts is so very talented- an amazing performer (as seen
at Augusta Pride) she made the sequined, zebra-print dress she's wearing.  I need that dress.

This banner belongs to me now.  Seriously.  I own it.
This guy is wearing my favorite color.
Here we are with Miss Patti O'Furniture.  I wish I had photographed all her
great looks.
End of the night.  It's 2:00 am and
I'm still rocking.  
Check back Click here for my photographic proof of the touching.  First time I've said that (on this blog).  I'll also be posting a video of part of Bianca's show on YouTube.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.