Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Identity Swap

This outfit doesn't look like me to me.  It looks like my friend Kristin.  Maybe it's the fact that the shirt used to be hers.  Maybe it's the fact that the brooch is an alligator and she's a big fan of gators.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't wear a lot of pants.  Whatever the reason, I was channeling my inner Kristin.
 

Sweater, thrifted; shirt, swapped; pants, Walmart; earrings, Cozumel; brooch, ebay; wedges, 6pm.com; flats, Rack Room Shoes.
 

You know me; any time I wear heels I have shoes of shame on standby.  These gladiator wedges were comfortable enough I didn't need the flats.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.