Tuesday, September 9, 2014

All Business

It's semi-rare for me to really dress for business.  This is about as close as I usually get without a special reason.  Consider this business in shades of purple.
 

Dress, Younkers; belt, thrifted; shoes, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, etsy; glasses, firmoo.com.
 

These glasses remind me of my very first pair.  I got them when I was in second grade, and they were pink and plastic.  I liked them until the first time I wore them to school.  Twenty-three years later, I'm not going to let others' opinions harsh my glasses buzz.
 

 

Does your wardrobe include purple t-strap pumps?  Obviously you're closet is lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.