Monday, June 22, 2015

New Times of the Old Girl

Typical afternoon: tired and dirty
from whipping the yard into shape.   
Hi, internet.  I haven't had a much time for you recently.  I've had a lot of change in my life these past months.  I got divorced.  My two dogs died.  I bought a fixer-upper.  I've been working morning, noon, and night at work and on the house.  Things will get better.  Things are already better, but I feel like I've lost a certain essential spark.  I want my spark back.

I have some plans for re-sparkifying.  They're coming.  I'm going to blog about them for the same reason I started blogging in the first place- accountability.

I'm ready to feel like myself again.  I'm ready to talk about it.  I'm going to do that here.  

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You sound as though you have had a terrible time but I think you are very brave to blog again - I am not sure I could do that. Looking forward to more lovely posts! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It has been a rough few months, but people are resilient and things will get better.

      Delete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.