Friday, February 19, 2016

This Much

You can probably tell by my smile how much I like this outfit, but, in case you can't, the second photo will tell you I like it **this** much.  I.  Love.  It.

Ruana, not tagged, Goodwill; lace tank, Blue Asphalt, thrifted; belt, gifted (thanks, Kristin!); faux leather leggings, Faded Glory, Walmart; shoes, Relativity, Younkers; earrings, Target.

I've been wanting a ruana since I started seeing them in stores last fall, but I held off because of price.  I spotted this one at Goodwill last weekend, and I knew the wait was worth it.I love that I have the kind of workplace where I can wear coated leggings to work.

I belted only the front part of the ruana with a belt my friend Kristin gave me.  Belting only one side left the outfit flow-y but also secure.  I want to make another half dozen garments like this so I can wear this outfit in a variety of seasons.

Goal for next week: wear a different pair of glasses!  I love this pair from Zenni Optical, but I have so many others to wear!

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and you've styled it perfectly - and I have learnt that it's called a ruana! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.